Sun Power for Schools
King Kekaulike High School
King Kekaulike High School is the thirty-sixth school (sixth in Maui County) to receive a photovoltaic (PV) system. Installed on the roof walkway of building H on December 27, 2010. This project was funded by Sun Power for Schools customer contributions.
- Total peak rating of 1.38 kilowatts
- Six (6) Yingli 230 watt polycrystalline modules
- Six (6) Enphase 190 watt inverters
- Sunny Portal monitoring system - wind speed, air temperature, and solar insolation sensors
- Enlighten monitoring system - power production and carbon offset
- Data acquisition system
Click here to observe the performance of this system.